Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Return of the Duppie!!!

I, hereby, return to the blog-osphere. It's been a while since I posted anything and I'm still a bit new to this whole blogging thing, but I'm here all the same! Just yesterday one of my professors suggested that I blog and I remembered that I'd set this up a few months ago. It seems a much better outlet than my university newspaper, which keeps editing my material and anyone who's written anything knows how infuriating that can be!

I hope you'll join me here when I write and feel free to leave any comment. There's no moderation on this blog but I'll ask that the comments not be too graphic.

I will try on each post to leave a Thought Of The Day (TOTD) and I promise to make it interesting and not preachy!

Today's TOTD:

Osama Bin-Laden Is Still World Hide-And-Go-Seek Champion!!!

That's all for now! Any ideas are most welcomed.

No comments: